Countdown to the 2015 National Bundled Payment Summit
The countdown is on. In about 3 months time, great minds will be convening at the 2015 National Bundled Payment Summit in our nation’s capital. We anticipate the conversation to flow, ideas to develop and relationships to form all around the foundation of using bundled payments to redefine the way we deliver and pay for health care.
What can you expect from this year’s event?
June 3-5th, we will discuss topics such as the Medicare Bundled Payment for Care Improvements (BPCI), various state initiatives focused on Medicaid, commercial payer bundled payment implementations and the clinical implications of implementations.
In addition, a line-up of distinguished leaders in the bundled payment space will take the stage, including:
- Deirdre Baggot, Ph.D (c), MBA, RN Vice President, The Camden Group, Expert Panel Reviewer, CMMI Bundled Payment for Care Improvement Initiative Models 2-4, El Segundo, CA
- Marc Berg, Principal, Healthcare Transformation, KPMG LLP US, Former Professor in Health Policy and Management, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, Washington, DC
- Kelsey P. Mellard, MPA, Vice President, Partnership Marketing and Policy, naviHealth, Inc., Executive Director, Post-Acute Care Center for Research (PACCR), Washington, DC
- Andrew Pecora, MD, FACP, CPE, President and Chief Executive Officer, Regional Cancer Care Associates, Professor of Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Hackensack, NJ
- Glenn Pomerantz, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, Former Regional Medical Director, Northeast Region, Aetna, Former National Medical Director, CIGNA, Newark, NJ
…..just to name a few.
We also look forward to hosting the first ever Innovation Showcase where vendors focusing on supporting payers or providers can present their unique solution to all the Summit attendees. Those participating in research surrounding the effects of bundled payment initiatives can also introduce their findings to a targeted audience.
As a friend of HCI3, we would like to invite you to attend the summit at a discounted rate so you can take advantage of all the event has to offer:
Simply go to the registration page and use the code: HCI3
In the upcoming months, we will be hard at work to bring you the best bundled payment focused event yet so be sure to check back for updates. We look forward to seeing you there!